Friday, April 16, 2010

Inflight practice shots...

Self : I think it's your forte...
Hubby : What...
Self : Taking inflights...how do you do it...
Hubby : Practice...

Practice...
One word...
Which is easier said than done...
Not on hubby's part tho, but most definitely on yours truly...

Sometimes I would just watch him taking shots of the birds when they're airborne...
I told myself, they're just too fast for my camera...
Come to think of it, I told myself a lot of things...
Yeah, that's me...full of excuses...
Whining, complaining, sighing...
That's definitely my forte...:D

So, one day I find myself not whining, not complaining and not sighing...
I was on the verandah of our hotel lodge...waiting for my turn to use the bathroom...watching the swallows flying crazily on their morning feed...
Normally I would just watch them...
But that morning I was not normal...
I grabbed my camera and practice shooting them inflight...


White-breasted Woodswallow (Artamus leucorhynchus)

...too fast...



...after a few attempts...



...following and focusing is mighty difficult to do...



...have to be satisfied with this...not a clean and clear shot...



...kame hame ha...Son Goku great ball of fire...hahahaha...



...my last shot...


Was I happy...a little bit...
Was I content...not yet...
How can I be happy...
How can I be content...

Have you seen hubby's work...Amazing Birds of Borneo
You'll be the judge...
For me...
I rest my case...
...for the time being...

8 comments:

Lorna said...

Astaga, I thought you were talking about timbak burung betul2! LOL!

carolchs said...

hi mrsjordan!!
lama didnt stop by here.

i like the 2nd photo the most.

Mohd. Hairul Majid said...

smart la kak!

Zaiton Yunus said...

Lorna...kahkahkah...timbak pakai kamera ja bah...

Chegu Carol...terlampau sibuk bah kita di FB kan...glad you like it...

Boy...setakat yg my lens termampu tu...

louisebah said...

pratice makes perfect darling!! looks like you're getting there too. brava! muaaaahhh xxx

Plenty of fishers said...

Sweet pics.

Dont forget to post your videos on Rude Tube tv

louisebah said...

Darling! Still waiting for your new entry!! Always have loved your shots! Salam Ramadhan!
hugssssss xxxx

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Murk